In every banks there are different between Zenith Bank Transfer Code and Zenith Bank Mobile App.
Previously, i posted the different between Access mobile banking app and Access banking code which is still the same explanation.
So briefly, am going to explain different between Zenith bank transfer code and how it works, same thing with Zenith bank mobile app.
Zenith Bank Mobile App:
Zenith Bank make it more easier with it’s customer to use the Zenith bank mobile banking app.
With this app, you will access your accounts 24 hours without any issues whenever you are, transfer funds, pay bills and experience the freedom of banking on your terms.
Zenith Bank mobile app completely remove the need of founding your mobile wallet before any payments and airtime purchases.
Zenith Bank Online Registration
Customers can register as an internet banking user or a non-internet banking user.
Note: to register as zenith internet banking user, you need your hardware token, also provide your internet banking PIN and OTP but the non-internet banking users will provide his mobile number setup for alertz on his registered account to receive email or SMS soft token.
Zenith Bank Mobile Banking Features include;
- Transfer money from an m-wallet to another m-wallet.
- Transfer money from bank account to m-wallet.
- Transfer from bank account to bank account (Within Zenith): all you need is the account number
- Transfer money from m-wallet to bank account.
- Transfer money to unregistered subscribers.
- Cash-out (withdraw from m-wallet) at any Bank branch or easy money Agent.
- Check balance and statement summary.
- Buy airtime
- Pay utility bills.
Zenith Bank Transfer Code
With Zenith bank transfer code, you don’t need an internet to operate this system.
You can only dial *966*0# is you want to open an account while *966# is for other options.
Follow the step below to know more about Zenith bank code.
|Zenith Bank Features||Zenith Bank Short Code|
|Data Purchase||*966*Amount*Mobile Number#|
|Fund Transfer to Access Bank||*966*Amount*Account Number#|
|Fund Transfer to Other Banks||*966*2*Amount*Account Number#|
|Pay DStv, PHCN and other Zenith Billers||*966*7*Amount*Customer ID#|
|Zineth mobile banking reset password & Pin||*966*60#|
|Update your BVN||*966*BVN#|
|OPEN ZENITH ACCOUNT||*966*0#|
|Pay other Zenith Billers||*966*6*Biller code*Amount#|
Was this article helpful?
Feel free to use the comment box to leave your comment with us.
Find more about other banks code & mobile banking app:
- Access Bank mobile App & Access Bank Code
- Buy MTN Nigeria Airtime Online Using Mobile Banking
- UBA mobile banking code
- SKYE Bank Mobile Banking | Skye Bank Transfer Code
- BIC – SWIFT Codes of First Bank Of Nigeria Plc
- Ecobank Mobile banking code & EcoBank Mobile App