How To Download UBA Internet Banking App – UBA Transfer Code
I will not like to take much of your time talking about the uba internet banking app – uba transfer code.
This article contains USSD code to transfer money from UBA to other Banks via mobile phone (Android, iOS, Windows etc).
This UBA USSD code work with or without the internet.
Nothing gonna stop you from taking out a money transfer from UBA to other banks using your mobile device. This transaction can be done at any time and anywhere.
UBA support what we called UBA Direct mobile transfer of fund on your device without and with the internet.
To start using uba internet banking App – uba transfer code, you need to register your SIM from any network in Nigeria such as MTN, GLO, 9Mobile, Airtel etc.
Now linked it with the UBA mobile banking account.
Right there, you can type the UBA mobile money transfer USSD code on your phone which is registered with UBA account.
UBA Internet Banking App – UBA Transfer Code
Follow the steps below to transfer money from UBA to another Bank account using the UBA transfer code (USSD).
- Quickly Dial *919#
- Use the step 5 to Send Money
- Now select the payment method (Tap 1 for UBA account and 2 for UBA Prepaid card).
- If you’ve not yet a registered and you want to register, kindly select 1 to Sign Up and proceed with the other steps.
- Follow the prompt thereafter to successfully complete the transfer using the UBA transfer code.
UBA Transfer Code
- UBA and follow the simple steps prompted by the phone.
- Send money to a UBA Prepaid Card: Dial *919*32#
- To send money to other banks in Nigeria: Dial *919*4# or *919*4*account number*amount#
In this method, we are going to show you how to transfer money using your UBA mobile app.
However, UBA customers can actually transfer money through the UBA online banking app from your mobile devices.
If you misplace or the UBA transfer code isn’t working then kindly report to UBA customer service to update to your recent mobile phone number.
So you can use the method to transfer money to other banks only in Nigeria.
How to Use UBA internet banking App.
With the UBA internet banking application, you can use it and open UBA bank account online with or without internet also check your UBA account balance online.
Go to the UBA website or click the link to download and install the UBA mobile app on your Andriod or iOS mobile device.
Was this article helpful?
- Zenith Bank Transfer Code | Zenith App Download
- How to Use GTBank Internet Banking -Get GTbank Token
- How To Download Access Bank mobile App | Access Bank Code
- BIC – SWIFT Codes of First Bank Of Nigeria Plc