Npower Posting Letter Reupload – Npower Dashboard 2017 Login
Are you searching for Npower posting letter re-upload – Npower dashboard 2017 login?
This article will guide to re-upload nPower posting letter and also login to nPower dashboard anytime.
Follow the recent Deployment of the 2017 Npower Beneficiaries into their different places of Primary Assignment are to meet up with the scheduled deadline for the beneficiaries to upload their Signed and Stamped letter of Resumption.
We discovered many have made a mistaking uploading wrong document.
This article is to guide you on how to re-upload Npower Letter of Resumption correctly.
Note: the uploading letter of resumption deadline ends on Friday August 10, 2018.
If you haven’t re-upload Npower Letter of Resumption there no way to re-upload again.
Most common mistakes nPower candidates make during resumption upload.
- Wrong Npower Letter of Resumption Upload
- Uploading wrong Passport.
- Uploading Wrong ID card.
- Npower Acceptable IDs still remains: Voters Card, National Identity Card, Drivers License and International Passport.
How to re-upload your Npower Signed and Stamped letter of Resumption
Follow this step re-upload your nPower letter of resumption here.
Npower posting letter re-upload – Npower dashboard 2017 login
- Login to your dashboard here via http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/
- Click on your passport at the right top corner of your dashboard to load your profile page.
- Scroll to the middle of the page where you have the wrong resumption letter uploaded
- Kindly tap on the “Change Deployment Letter Upload Deployment Letter” and be sure to select the correct file
- Click “OKAY” and allow the file to upload.
- This will replace the wrong one.
Npower Dashboard 2017 Login
To login to your nPower dashboard site, you have to follow this steps.
- Enter your Email Address or mobile phone number
- Enter your password and click the nPower Dashboard login button to access nPower dashboard account.
- Once the page finish loading, you can now manage nPower account.