NNPC/Total Undergraduate Scholarship 2018/2019 – How to Apply
NNPC/Total Undergraduate Scholarship 2018/2019 – How to Apply.
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN):Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI) are providing 2018/2019 NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship programme to every Undergraduates in Nigerian.
The total scholarship is promoting excellence and quality manpower development in the Country.
NNPC/Total Scholarship Courses
Before you can apply for the Total Undergraduate Scholarship, you need to know the courses.
Here are the available courses for 2018 total scholarship:
- Agricultural Sciences
- Business Administration
- Banking & Finance
- Computer Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Pure and Applied Sciences
- Land & Quantity Surveying
- Medical Sciences
NNPC/Total Scholarship Eligibility
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria before you can apply.
- Applicants must be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University.
- Applicants must be at least 100 or 200 level student at the time of application.
- You must have a 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent.
NNPC/Total Scholarship Application Process
You are required to submit the following document below.
- Create a new email address or provide your valid email address
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME result (To obtain yours, click here)
- JAMB/University Admission Letter (To obtain yours)
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
NNPC/Total Scholarship Application Deadline
This is the most important section, you will not like to miss out.
The 2018/2019 NNPC/Total Scholarship deadline is not yet online. We shall update you when this scholarship will close.
If you wish to get more information about NNPC/Total Scholarship 2018/19, quickly use the comment section to ask us any questions.
To help reach others, you can share this particular article on any of the social media.
Was this Article helpful?