All you need to know about Nigeria Police recruitment 2018, requirements.
The NPF (Nigeria Police Force) will start recruiting Constables soon, so you are to visit the NPF portal on how to apply for the Nigeria Police Force recruitment.
The NPF official are planning to absorb over 6,000 Nigerians in the 36 State Police Command Headquarters and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Abuja.
The NPF are hereby invite those who apply for 2018/2019 Nigeria Police Force recruitment to come to the venue with invitation letters.
Kindly check your invitation letters for the date.
All candidate physical data & their authorization will be checked at the venue center.
However, if you apply for the Nigerian police force (NPF) job then you most meet the following requirements.
Nigeria Police recruitment 2018, Requirements
Also read: How to Apply for Npower
- Applicant must have Nigerian citizenship.
- Candidate should have a valid ID Card such as driving license, voter card, international passport.
- Each applicant should have a valid Email account.
- Applicants for the position of Constable are expected to have credits in English and Math.
- Candidates for Cadet Inspectors must have Advanced Level, Ordinary National Diploma, National Certificate in Education.
- For other positions, applicants should own a University degree or a Higher National Diploma.
So if you have any problem feel free to leave a comment with us.
Was this Article helpful?