How to Register NYSC Portal for 2018 Batch Mobilization – www.nysc.gov.ng
How to register NYSC Portal for 2018 Batch Mobilization – www.nysc.gov.ng -You have to learn to do without business centers and start to register your Registration/Mobilization Of Graduates with www.nysc.gov.ng step guide.
This is most important information you need to read and follow the steps.
The corps members are to notify the following for strick compliance for the registration:
- Every corps members are to visit NYSC website address which are follow below:
- Go to www.nysc.gov.ng and access it all.
- Visit nysc.org.ng
- Also Visit portal.nysc.org.ng
2. Prospective Corps members must ensure they have an existing Email address (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail and other email service) that they can have access to and also Nigerian telephone number that is registered. You will use the email address and your new password to login to NYSC PORTAL subsequently, therefore i will advice you to keep it safe and always logout when ever you are done with the portal.
3. You are expected to use your correct matriculation number to register.
4. NOTE: only those names who came out/Appear in the Senate/Academic Board Approved Result lists submitted by their Institutions will have full access to complete their NYSC registration from the portal.
5. You should ensure that your institutions are accredited. it is the responsibility for you to approach the Federal Ministry of Education for verification.
However, the letter of verification will and must be uploaded to the portal during your NYSC registration.
6. For those who graduated from the High institutions outside the country (NIGERIA) has a Foreign-trained graduates, must visit NYSC website (https://www.nysc.gov.ng) register and upload the following document require.
How to register NYSC Portal for 2018 Batch Mobilization – www.nysc.gov.ng
- West African School Certificate(WASC) With less than 5 credit at two sittings. It can be NECO, GCE O’lEVEL, or High School Diplona.
- Your 1st Degree or HND Certificate, 2nd degree or PH.D.
- HND or Transcript of 1st Degree .
- International Passport that shows the data page and also date of departure for your course of study.
For more information you have to visit the NYSC official website or contact the following number bellow.
- North Central – 08092142614
- North East – 08102790538
- North West – 08092142661
- South East – 09038034460
- South West – 08092142616
- South South – 07018836388
NOTE: Once the NYSC Portal closed, there will no further registration going on again and you have to wait the for next batch.
- how to register on nysc portal
- nysc portal login 2018
- nysc portal senate list
- nysc portal relocation
- nysc dashboard portal
If you have any question to ask please kindly drop your comment below by using the comment section.