How To Migate to Glo YAKATA Plan – Glo YAKATA Plans & Code
Are you using Glo and you don’t know how to migrate to the Glo New YAKATA plan?
We are going to show you how to migrate to GLO YAKATA plan and check the Glo YAKATA code for checking of data balance and data bundle plans.
Glo continues to be the king of Data that launch a new YAKATA prepaid plan, which is now the default plan on all new Glo Sims.
The New GLO YAKATA plan is a tariff plan which boasts of amazing benefits that will reward new Glo subscribers with great benefits each time they recharge their Glo lines.
The NEW GLO YAKATA offer free data for internet browsing, free calls with Glo to Glo and free bonus airtime to call other networks in Nigeria only.
NEW GLO YAKATA BENEFITS
To benefit from Glo yakata plan, depending on how much you recharged, Glo customers that are on the new Glo Yakata plan will get an amazing value below.
- Up to 6GB Free data every month for 6 months.
- A whopping 22 times value (2,200%) on every N100 recharge to call all the networks.
- Customers will receive a special data bonus on their first recharge of the month for 6 months.
- Value in the main account, as well as value inALL NET VOICE bonus account, can be used to call All networks
- The value in ON NET VOICE bonus account can be used to call Glo lines.
How To Migrate to Glo YAKATA Plan Code
If you want to migrate to the New Glo YAKATA plan, then use this code to migrate to the New Glo YAKATA: *230#.
How To Check New Glo YAKATA Balance
To check Glo Yakata data balance; dial *2301# on your Glo line.
Use the same code if you want to check Glo YAKATA MB balance.