How to login to npower dashboard and profile/Npower password reset is what we share with you.
With some change in the npower.gov.ng portal, the NGDesk.com.ng have to compile this article to guide you in updating your npower dashboard profile.
With this information, you will be able to know how to login to your npower dashboard profile, if you among the npower final selection list.
Each year Npower listing is always the same with little difference.
Without taking much of your time, quickly here is How to Login to npvn.npower.gov.ng/my profile.
So you have to follow the step guide below to login to npower dashboard and also reset Npower password any time you forget your Npower password.
How to Login to Npower Dashboard and Profile/Npower Password Reset
Before you can access the npower website, you must have your password and mobile phone number or valid email address with you.
- GO to npvn.npower.gov.ng/my profile by clicking the http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/dashboard
- Click on the settings or navigation to find what you are looking for at the npower dashboard portal.
- Don’t forget to print out your latter of deployment if you are selected for the 2017 npower batch.
- You are to use the same page to upload your stamped and signed letter of resumption.
However, if you’ve forgotten your Npower login details then you can reset your Npower password. To do this, is very simple.
Note: if you have not registered for Npower account, you’ll not be able to reset your password because your records cannot be found.
- Go to http://www.npower.gov.ng/
- Click on the Login button
- Enter your Email Address or Phone Number
- Tap or click on the SUBMIT button and follow the option to reset your password.
- Forgotten password? click it and add your Email Address or Phone Number to reset your password.
- Enter the confirmation code or click the confirmation link to provide your new Npower password.
- Make sure you save your new password where no one can see it.
Was this article helpful? If you have any question, feel free to leave your comment here.