If you find it difficult to create new Apple iCloud email registration account, then you need to follow the steps below.
Like i said on our previous article, If you have registered iCloud email account before, no need to create new iCloud email account again.
Click this text link to LOGIN iCloud Email account and follow the steps to sign up iCloud email account from iPhone, iPod and iPad.
Note: to login icloud email account, you need to visit www.icloud.com not via www.apple.com.
using Apple.com to sign in iCloud email is mainly for users to generate or register new Apple ID before they can access the www.icloud.com login site.
There is a different from icloud account, here all you need to access icloud.com is only APPLE ID to get full access to Apple service including iCloud service.
Follow the steps and iCloud requirement to register iCloud email account.
Apple iCloud Registration – Register iCloud Email Free Account
- Are you using PC, Mac, iPhone, iPod and iPad? then you are to visit www.appleid.apple.com.
- Click on the icon “Create your Apple ID” and make sure you provide your personal information and answer the Security question from 1 to 3.
- Enter your full name, Country/region, Birthday.
- Create a new Apple ID that will be use as your iCloud email account.
- Choose a new password and ensure you confirm your password.
- Ensure you choose your best question from 1-3 and Answer all question you choose.
- Type in the Character in the Image on your screen.
- By clicking the iCloud continue, you will agree to Apple privacy and condition.
- Click the “Continue” button to use Apple ID and access iCloud service.
Was this article helpful?
Kindly leave your comment by using the comment box.