Without say much, here are Nigerian Army recruitment 2018 requirements.
The 2018 Nigerian Army recruitment form closing date has not yet been announced but anything you do, you must hurry up to apply when is not too late.
However, when ever the closing date has been fixed, we shall notify you all.
At this point, we only tell you how to submit the 2018 Nigerian Army recruitment application form in accordance with the rules demanded by the state structure.
2018 Nigerian Army recruitment requirements
Please kindly take care of compliance with the following principle prescribed by the Admin of army.
Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018 Requirements
- Before you can apply, you must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and have a
- National Identity Card to shows.
- You must have atleast 4 credit with use of English, with 2 sitting of
- As a Tradesmen/women applicants should be able to have OND/Trade Test/City and Guild certificate.
- You must be at least 18-22 year old.
- However, You must get score 1.68 M in height for men only, while 1.62 M height for women.
- If you speak or understands several Nigerian languages, this will be one of your advantage during Army recruitment.
How To Apply For Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018
- Before you can apply for Nigerian Army recruitment, you have to create a new email address or use a registered email address.
- Now fill the following formation from the portal and complete the Nigerian Army online application form.
- NOTE: you must print out and attest document generated guarantor forms.
Is important to visit examination and recruitment centres with the documents above.
The Nigerian Army Recriutment portal is open for all the applicant to apply, so click the link or copy it and paste on your browser www.recruitment.army.mil.ng.
These are what we have for the latest Nigerian Army recruitment news. We will inform you for more update. If you have any question to ask, please kindly leave your comment below.